GENERAL SWEEPSTAKES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
Offernova Live Shopping LLC (“Offernova”)
The Contest is open to all residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (Washington D.C.) who are over the age of 18 in their province, state or territory of residence, excluding residents where the Contest is prohibited, employees of Offernova Live Shopping LLC (herein referred as "Offernova" or “Contest Organizer”) as well as independent contractors, consultants directly or indirectly affiliated with Offernova and immediate or extended family of employees, contractors and consultants for Offernova. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to the Contest Organizer. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- CONTEST SUBMISSION PERIOD
The contest starts on Monday, December 4th at 12.00PM (PST) and continues until Friday, December 15, 2017 at 12.00PM (PST). All times are Pacific Standard Times. Contest will operate as described below, on or about the stated dates:
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
To enter, contestants comment “Contest” on the facebook post and sign up on the official contest page.
To be considered a valid entry, the Instagram post must
- Include a valid email address
- Tag a friend
- Not include any other skin care brands in the comment or photo
- Contestants may not enter more than once per wee
One (1) bottle of Rosehip Seed Oil will be given away each Friday during the Contest period on December 15, 2017 to a total of 5 winners.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash. Contest Organizer reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
The potential winners will be contacted by direct message on Facebook and by email. If the selected entrant cannot be reached within five (5) business days following the first attempt of contact, incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, Contest Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
- ENTRIES MUST NOT:
● Defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about the Contest Organizer or its products.
● Contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing;
● Include mention or performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to music, films, books, television programming, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property.
● Contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Submissions must not include third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures. Use music that isn't originally written, performed and produced by you, the entrant.
● Include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities and friends who have not expressly authorized entrants to display their image, likeness or voice in any submitted photos or otherwise use such image, likeness or voice in accordance with these Official Rules.
- By entering, each entrant represents and warrants that his or her entry (and the Contest Organizer's use thereof) does not and will not defame or otherwise violate the rights of any third party and does not and will not violate any federal, state, or local laws or ordinances. Entrant further represents and warrants that he or she has secured the requisite consent from any third party referenced or appearing in their entries. To the extent that anyone under the age of 18 appears in the photo, entrant represents and warrants that the minor's parents consented to the minor's appearance in the photo and the public display of the photo. The Contest Organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes violates any of the Submission Requirements, does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules, or that is not consistent with the spirit and theme of the Contest. Entrants will retain copyright in their work, but each entrant grants to the Contest Organizer a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, assignable, royalty-free license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works, transmit or disseminate the Works in all media or platforms whether now known or hereafter invented. Entrant also waives any and all moral rights in the Works with respect to any use by the Contest Organizer. The Contest Organizer shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to publish and use the entries in any way, and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as the Contest Organizer may determine without further consideration to the entrant or any third party.
- By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Organizer, its advertising and promotional agencies and the Contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize.
- This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Contest Organizer. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- Contest Organizer takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Organizer is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest
- Contest Organizer assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Contest Organizer reserves the right, to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Organizer reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized owner of the social media account that submitted the official entry will be deemed to be the entrant. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).