The first part of our bodies where we can start noticing the signs of aging, is, without doubt, the eye area. Learning how to properly care for the skin under your eyes, and improve its look and feel.
The right routine and care are essential to keep the skin around your eyes healthy and attractive. Products formulated with high antioxidant content, and calming botanical extracts, can help you delay the appearance of wrinkles, bags, and puffiness around your eyes.
Below we share some tips to help you prevent premature aging and to give your eye contour area the exquisite care it deserves.
It is essential to start using an eye contour cream from the age of 25, as a preventive treatment. From 30 to 35 years old, the frequent use of eye cream will be your best ally to keep a youthful and attractive look.
As part of your daily skincare routine, make sure to remove the makeup in your eyes with a cleansing lotion or soft oil. Make sure to be gentle and not to pull your skin, as it is a very delicate area. Cleansing is essential to eliminate impurities and allow any product you use to be fully absorbed.
The next step should be applying an eye contour cream with a nutritious and light texture, both in the morning and at night, to help with hydration and give you a hydrated and luminous look.
Choosing formulas with ingredients that refresh and nurture this delicate area is as important as learning to apply them correctly.
By applying it in the morning, we hydrate the area and reduce the puffiness around the eyes after a night of sleep. Using the eye cream at night helps revitalize tired skin.
If you don't have much time, just rub your hands to warm them up and press lightly with your hand's palms over your eyelids for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Make sure to sleep at least 7 to 8 hours every day.
- Stay hydrated (Drink from 1.5 to 2 liters of water every day)
- Apply every morning and night a small amount of our quick absorption Restorative Eye Cream with Matrixyl and CoQ10, that improves your skin's tone and elasticity while providing an intensive hydration
- Avoid excessive consumption of salt, alcohol, and tobacco, to diminish liquid retention and eye puffiness.
- Increase your consumption of foods with a high content of vitamin C, they favor collagen production and give you healthier skin.
¿How do you take care of your eyes? Tell us more!